By Jean Okimoto
Man's best friend in an innocent pose.
- Stylus Handle
- White Oval Tips
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder: Clear, Honey Pearl
- Top Boss® Watermark Inkpad
- Vivid!®: Olive
- Hero Arts Stamps: Dash Circles
- Penny Black Stamps: Scroll Pattern, Dot-Lined, Robust Alphabet upper and lower case
- Rubber Stampede Stamps: Paw Print
- Olive Green Cardstock: 12” x 12”
- Yellow Green: 9 ½” x 10”
- Purple: 5” x 5 ½”; 3 ½” x 2” and a scrap
- Light Yellow Olive: 4” x 1”; 4” x 5/8”
- White Glossy Cardstock: 5” x 1 ¾”
- Computer generated text strips
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Decorator Chalks
- Purple Buttons
- Circle Punches: 2” and 2 ½”
- Double Stick Tape
- Foam Squares
- Heat Tool
- Using Watermark ink, stamp scroll image onto white glossy cardstock, then brayer with Olive ink.
- Stamp letters, using Watermark ink, onto purple rectangle cardstock and emboss with Clear powder. Using Watermark, ink edges with a stylus handle and white foam tip.
- Stamp paw with Watermark ink and then emboss with Honey Pearl powder.
- Stamp dot-lined image over paw image with Watermark ink. Apply extra pressure in the center for consistent inking of solid circle.
- Punch the design out with the 2” circle punch, edge it with a stylus and white foam tip and Watermark ink.
- Stamp the dash circle image with Watermark ink and apply decorator chalk, gently dusting off excess with a tissue.
- Punch out the design with a 2 ½” circle punch and edge it with Watermark ink, a stylus handle and white foam tip. Apply decorator chalk to the edges.
- Edge the text strips with a stylus handle, white foam tip and Watermark ink. Apply decorator chalk to the edges.
- Assemble the layout as shown. Glue the buttons down and use foam squares to mount the paw circle and the letter rectangle.
Download a PDF
Choose a Product Category