By Alisha Fredrickson
Create this cheerful hello greeting for all your friends.
- ColorBox® Classic Pigment Inkpads: Citrine, Mango Tango, Razzberry, Surf
- Top Boss® Clear Embossing Powder
- Jumbo Rollagraph® Flourish Stamp Wheel
- Jumbo Memory Essentials™ Get Rollin’ Handle
- Alphabet Stamps of your choice
- Hero Arts Tag Stamps
- Hot Pink Cardstock: 12” x 4 ¾”, folded in half the long way
- Blue Cardstock: 5 ½” x 4 ½”, torn on one short end
- Orange Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Green Cardstock: 4 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Blue grosgrain ribbon
- Brads of your choice
- Mounting Foam
- Snap stamp wheel into handle and roll over Citrine inkpad. When wheel is well inked, roll over green cardstock to cover in a random pattern. Reink between impressions.
- Glue green stamped card onto orange cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of cards and glue into place.
- Glue beribboned piece onto blue cardstock, then onto hot pink cardstock.
- Stamp tag images onto white cardstock using Surf, Razzberry, Mango Tango and Citrine ink. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set to emboss. Trim tags out and add brads.
- Repeat step five using the alphabet images. Trim letters out and glue to tag fronts.
- Use mounting foam to adhere finished tags to card front.
Choose a Product Category