Designed by Suzanne Austin
- ColorBox® India ink,
- ColorBox® Spritzers: Pumpkin Pie, Pinkolicious, Fireberry
- Watercolor paper
- Stampendous Floral Stamp
- Stampendous Congratulations greeting
- Bazill cardstock
- Heat Tool
- Using ColorBox Spritzers, separately dilute the three colors with one part spray two part water.
- Beginning with the lightest color, apply the ink with a paintbrush by tapping the color onto the paper.
- Using clean water and a paintbrush, tap water on top of the ink splatters to expand and give them a watercolor effect.
- Repeat this process with all three colors.
- Using a heat tool, dry the inked area thoroughly.
- Once the ink is dry, use ColorBox® India ink to stamp the flower image over the colored area and let dry.
- Cut out and adhere the greeting to the card.
- Adhere the dried image to the cardstock card front.