Glass Shaker Jars
Glass Shaker Jars
Designed by Charlotte Jenkins
- Smooch Spritz in Splash
- Archival Dye Ink in Wicked Black
- ColorBox Embossing Powder in Black
- Jumbo Design Wheel in Wordswords
- Jumbo Rollagraph Handle
- Jumbo Watermark Rollagraph Cartridge
- Basic Necessities Glass Shaker Jars
- Bo Bunny Trinkets
- Kaisercraft Paper Blooms
- Offray White Ribbon
- Epiphany Crafts Metal Square Charms
- Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Square
- Text Weight Uncoated Craft Paper in White
- Cardstock of Your Choice
- Sentiment Stamp of Your Choice
- Pure White Vinegar
- Paper Towels
- Heat Tool
- Spray Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Remove the metal top from the shaker jar and clean the glass with vinegar. Wipe the glass dry with paper towels.
- Roll the Smooch Spritz between your palms to mix the shimmer particles in the bottle. Spray the surface of the jar with Smooch Spritz in Splash.
- Gently wipe and buff the bottle with a paper towel leaving a thin smooth coating on the jar.
- Use the Heat Tool to permanently set the Smooch Spritz. Do not touch the jar for 5-10 minutes, allowing it to cool as it will be very hot!
- Hold the bottle of Smooch Spritz a few inches away from the white craft paper and coat with a layer of Splash. Allow to dry.
- Coat the white ribbon with Smooch Spritz and allow to dry.
- Place the Watermark Cartridge and Design Wheel into the Rollagraph Handle. Press down on the Cartridge tab to activate and perform a few test rolls on scrap paper to fully ink the Design Wheel.
- Rollagraph the entire surface of the Splash coated craft paper and sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder. Tap off excess Embossing Powder and heat set the Rollagraphed image with the Heat Tool.
- Cut the paper to fit the jar, like a label. Attach the label to the jar with the spray adhesive, smoothing out any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using the Archival Dye Ink in Wicked Black. Allow to dry. Cut out the sentiment with scissors and adhere to the label.
- Adhere trim and ribbon along the top and bottom of the label.
- Use the hot glue gun to embellish the jar with charms. Glue the ribbon to the neck of the jar and tie a bow. Glue the paper blooms to the ribbon.
- Embellish the lid of the jar and place back on top.