Designed by Sabrina Alery
- ColorBox Petal Point, Uninked
- ColorBox Spritzers in Pinkolicous
- ColorBox Pigment Ink in Cupid, Caliente, Canary, and Black
- Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer
- ColorBox Art Wheel
- ColorBox Color Blenders
- Clock Kit – Walnut Hollow
- Waffle Flower Crafts Stamp - Dots
- Large Paintbrush
- Watercolor Paper
- White Cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Hole Saw
- Cork Base
- Paper Towels
- Apply gesso paste onto 2 sheets of watercolor paper with the large paintbrush. Allow to dry.
- Spray watercolor paper with Pinkolicious Spritzer. Rub off excess ink with a paper towel.
- Use the Art Wheel to apply the Cupid Pigment Ink over the top of the Pinkolicious color.
- Spray Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer over the top of the Cupid color. Allow to dry.
- Hand cut large, medium and small petal shapes from the watercolor paper.
- Adhere the petals to the cork base with the hot glue gun, leaving the center open.
- Trace the empty Petal Points onto white cardstock.
- Blend the Caliente and Canary Pigment ink onto each Petal Point shape, leaving the tips white. Stamp “Dots” in Black Pigment Ink over the top.
- Cut the Petal Point shapes out of the white cardstock and adhere to the empty Petal Points.
- Cut a circle from the Petal Point lid with the hole saw. Polish edges.
- Assemble the clock kit with the Petal Point lid on the base. Replace the petals.
- Adhere clock center to the flower base.