Frog Pigment Painting on Rock
Frog Painting on Rock
Designed by Susan Holton
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Refills in Frost White, Royal Blue, Violet, Green, Evergreen and Canary
- Smooch Accent Tips
- Kodomo Frog Stamp
- JudiKins Diamond Glaze
- Krylon Crystal Clear Spray Sealer
- Nonstick or Parchment Paper
- Heat Tool
- Blend small amounts of Frost White, Royal Blue and Violet on the nonstick paper.
- With the blended ink from step 1, paint a pond onto the rock with a Smooch Accent Tip.
- Use the heat tool to set the painted image.
- Add a thin layer of Diamond Glaze over the painted image to seal.
- Drop small amounts of the Green, Evergreen and Canary Pigment Refill Inks onto the nonstick paper, avoid mixing.
- Use the Green Pigment Ink and a Smooch Accent Tip to paint the entire image of the frog stamp.
- Blend the Canary Pigment Ink with the Green ink, on the head of the frog. Blend the Evergreen Pigment Ink around the edge of the frog’s body to create shadowing.
- Stamp the frog image onto the rock.
- Heat set the image with the heat tool.
- Finish with 2-3 light coats of Crystal Clear Spray Sealer. Allow the Sealer to dry between coats.
Choose a Product Category