Love You a Latte Creative Card
Designed by Jessica Van Wagner
1. With an Art Dauber, apply Old Rose to the center of the Creative Card as shown.
2. With a fresh Art Dauber, apply Chianti around the edge of the card blending into the Old Rose color.
3. Use the Espresso Petal from the Petal Point to edge the Creative Card.
4. Ink the Coffee Cup stamp with the Espresso Petal and stamp the image on the cardstock. Cover the stamped image with clear embossing powder. Tap excess powder onto the scrap paper and set aside. Heat set the stamped image.
5. Return the excess embossing powder to its container and set aside.
6. Trim the Coffee Cup embossed image out of the cardstock.
7. Using the Calligraphy Marker, handwrite ‘love you a latte!’ and trim out of the cardstock as shown.
8. Use the Old Rose Petal from the Petal Point to edge the sentiment.
9. Repeat step 8 with Espresso.
10. Use the Foam Squares to apply the Coffee Cup and the sentiment to the front of the card as shown.