By Linda Beeson
Create this card for any occasion.
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk®: Aquamarine, Prussian Blue
- Top Boss® Clear Embossing Inkpad
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder: Black, Pearl
- Molding Mat: Starry Swirls
- Sentiment stamp of your choice
- Teal and Light Teal DoubleMates Cardstock: 11” x 5 ½”, folded in half the long way with Light Teal on the outside; 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”; 3” x 3”; two (2) strips 5” x ½”
- Light Teal Cardstock: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- White Cardstock: 5 1/16” x 5 1/16”
- Glue Stick
- Heat Tool
- Stamp the Starry Swirls onto the light teal 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” cardstock square using Clear embossing ink.
- Emboss image with Pearl embossing powder.
- Glue this piece to the teal 3” x3” cardstock square.
- Stamp the Starry Swirl image onto the white cardstock using Aquamarine ink. Stamp repeatedly, reinking between impressions.
- Use the Prussian Blue to ink the edges.
- Glue this piece to the large teal square.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment on the lower right with Clear embossing ink and emboss with Black embossing powder.
Choose a Product Category