Designed by Eileen Hull
1. Die cut Romance Flower from stack of 8 coffee filters.
2. Place flower shapes on non-stick mat. Dot several drops of Blends 2 Bay ink in the center of each flower. Spritz ink with the water mister. Manipulate the flowers to redistribute ink. Mist with water as needed to achieve a nice blend. Set aside and allow to dry.
3. Die cut two of the largest leaf in the Spring set, from the white cardstock.
4. Using the Stylus tool and tips, apply ColorBox Blends 2 Leaf color over both sides of each die cut leaf. Incorporate the Bay color and blend into the leaf color.
5. Cover the top of both inked leaves with the Glistening Glass Molten Dimension. Heat set the powder with the heat tool. Repeat.
6. Add ColorBox Blends 2 Gold to the top of the embossed leaves, apply a third coat of Glistening Glass to create a shimmery, golden-swirl effect. Allow leaves to dry and cool completely before handling.
7. Cut wire to 24 inches. Thread the pearl bead on the wire, center and twist wire to secure the pearl bead.
8. Place the pearl bead on the post of the Twist & Style Tool’s suction cup base. Place the wire ends into the Twist & Style Tool and twist wire to desired tightness. Remove the wire from the post and trim ends.
9. Starting with the smallest first, thread the flower petals on the wire. Scrunch the petals tightly around the pearl bead as you add them to the wire.
10. Once the last petal has been added, squeeze a dot of hot glue to the base of the flower near the wire. Thread the wire through one of the button holes, slide the button up the wire to the base of the flower, and press into the dot of hot glue.
11. Unfurl petals and manipulate to create added dimension.
12. Hot glue the leaves from step 6 to the underside of the flower as shown.