By Jean Okimoto
Who wouldn’t feel better after receiving this soothing card!
- Jumbo Rollagraph® Say What? Stamp Wheel
- Jumbo Memory Essentials™ Get Rollin’ Handle
- Top Boss® Watermark Inkpad
- Top Boss® Cocoa Bean Embossing Powder
- Sparkle Fibers Iced Grapefruit
- Penny Black: Feel Better Soon
- Savvy Stamps: Tall Pom Poms
- Light Plum: 10” x 5”, folded in half the long way
- Plum: 5” x 1 ¼”; 3” x 2”
- Brown: scrap
- Glue Stick
- Heat Tool
- Sponge Applicators
- Decorator Chalks
- Medium Brackets Punch
- Snap stamp wheel into handle and roll over Watermark inkpad.
- When wheel is well inked, roll over the 5” x 1 ¼” panel of plum cardstock.
- Use sponge applicators to edge panel with watermark ink and decorator chalk.
- Stamp the greeting with Watermark ink and emboss with Cocoa Bean embossing powder.
- Punch the brackets from the brown cardstock.
- Use Watermark ink to stamp the flower images onto the 3´x 2´plum panel.
- Color the images with decorator chalk.
- Edge the panel with Watermark ink and decorator chalk.
- Assemble the card.
- Add dots of glue to flower centers and sprinkle Iced Grapefruit Sparkle Fibers over the glue.
- Gently press the fibers onto the glue, then tap off excess.
- Glue buttons to the left of the stems.
Choose a Product Category