by Harriet Vick
Simple, yet elegant, this card is simple to make.
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk® Queue: Pumpkin Patch
- Other Materials Used:
- Cardstock: Dark Orange (1) 11” x 4 ¼”, folded in half the long way; White (1) 4” x 2 ¾”, 2 ¾” x 1”; Gold (1) 1 ½” x 2”
- Stamps: Gel-a-Tins; Hero Arts
- Glue Stick
- Double-sided Adhesive
- Mounting Foam
- Use Yellow Ochre ink to stamp the grass image across the larger piece of white cardstock. Reink between impressions.
- Use Bisque ink to stamp the double flower image over the white cardstock. Reink between impressions.
- Use Amber Clay ink to stamp the single flower over the white cardstock. Reink between impressions.
- Use Olive Pastel ink to stamp the wheat image and then use Dark Moss ink to stamp the thistle. Reink between impressions.
- Tie an overhand knot in a length of ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the stamped piece of white cardstock and adhere ends with double stick tape. Glue to card front.
- Glue the gold cardstock to lower left corner of card front.
- Use Deep Green ink to stamp the greeting onto the smaller piece of white cardstock. Adhere to card front with mounting foam, overlapping the gold piece.
Choose a Product Category