by Jean Okimoto
Adding just a jot of Smooch™ Illuminate dresses up the flowers on this card.
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk®: Chestnut Roan, Orchid Pastel, Rouge, Toffee, Yellow Citrus
- Smooch™: Illuminate
- Stylus Handle
- Tip: Black Oval Moldable
- Cardstock: Cream, Pink, Green
- Stamps: Memory Box
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks
- Punches: Corner Rounder
- Punches: Circles 7/8”, 1”
- Punches: 1/16” Screw Punch
- Mini Brads
- Heat Tool
- Stamp the wreath on cream cardstock with Toffee ink and heat to dry.
- Stamp four flowers using Rouge ink. Clean the stamp and then stamp four more flowers using Orchid Pastel ink. Heat to dry.
- Use Yellow Citrus ink to stamp the tiny circles in the centers of the flowers. Heat to dry.
- Paint the flowers with Illuminate and heat to dry.
- Cut the stamped cardstock to 2 7/8” square and round all four corners. Layer with pink cardstock and round all four corners.
- Cut green cardstock 8 ½” x 5 ½” and fold in half the long way. Adhere the stamped and layered cream piece to green card front as shown.
- Stamp the greeting onto pink cardstock with Chestnut Roan ink. Heat to dry and then punch into a 7/8” circle. Punch a 1” circle from the green cardstock. Layer the circles and add them to card front.
- Punch three circles and add brads to card front.
Choose a Product Category