by Sandra McCall
This simple technique gives an elegant result.
- Top Boss Embossing Pad: Clear
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder: Clear
- Vivid!® Reinkers: Hot Red, Inky Blue, Spring Green, Straw, Taupe, Ultramarine
- Other Materials Used:
- Cardstock: Eggplant (1) 4 ¾” x 6 ½”; White (1) 4 ½” x 6 ¼”; Cream (1) 3 ¼” x 5”
- Stamps: Hero Arts; De Nami Designs
- Hot Dry Iron
- Black Fine Point Pen
- Heat Tool
- Stamp the flower image onto the cream cardstock with Clear embossing ink and emboss with Clear powder.
- Dilute a drop of any Vivid!® reinker with a lot of water and swipe across the cardstock and the image, letting the ink run and blend at will. Repeat for all colors.
- Let dry and then iron off the embossing powder with a hot dry iron and the card under a piece of newsprint.
- Use the black pen to add detail to the image.
Choose a Product Category