Make a Wish
by Carla Schauer
Ancient Page® inks and Molding Mats spice up a scrapbook page.
- Ancient Page® Inkpads: Coral Red, Palm Leaf, Sienna
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk® Inkpads: Dark Brown
- Molding Mats: Circulate, Flutterbys, Groovy, Houndstooth,
- Other Materials Used:
- Cardstock: Dark Brown (1) 8 ½” x 11”; Teal; White; Dusty Pink; Tan; Dark Green
- Chipboard Flower: 3”
- Letter Stickers: Brown Dimensional
- Buttons: Pink; Teal; White; Green – all sizes
- Punch: 1 ¼” Square
- Sewing Machine and White Thread
- Sepia-toned Photo
- Use sewing machine and white thread to sew two freeform lines around perimeter of dark brown cardstock.
- Use Groove molding mat and Sienna ink to stamp pattern onto teal cardstock.
- Use Circulate molding mat and Coral Red ink to stamp pattern onto white and pink cardstock.
- Use Houndstooth molding mat and Palm Leaf ink to stamp onto tan cardstock.
- Use Flutterbys molding mat and Palm Leaf in to stamp onto dark green cardstock.
- Punch 1 ¼” squares from each stamped cardstock piece and arrange as shown in photo. Adhere to brown cardstock.
- Ink edges of photo using Dark Brown Chalk ink. Attach to layout.
- Attach chipboard flower to lower right of photo.
- Glue buttons randomly across lower right and upper left of layout and one button in center of chipboard flower.
- Apply sticker letters below photo.
Choose a Product Category