Crafter’s Pigment Ink: Apple Green, Cyan, Lime, Sky Blue
Other Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey Undressed
1. Prepare chalkboard by sanding the wood border.
2. Apply color directly to the wood using Lime ink. Rub the inkpad gently over the wood surface, letting some of the wood show through. Heat set to dry. Repeat the process with Cyan ink.
3. Color the chipboard letters with Sky Blue ink. Heat set to dry.
4. Stamp images onto letters with Apple Green ink. Heat set to dry.
5. Glue letters to bottom left of chalkboard corner.
6. Thread ribbon through rings at top and upper right side of chalkboard. Tie chalk to ribbon end.