by Niki Meiners
You can always be on time when you have this fun clock to help you.
- Design Adhesives: Leaf Nouveau, Hawaiian Hibiscus
- Glitter: Sweet Orange
- Smooch™ Pearlized Accent Inks: Gold Lame´, Green Apple, Silver Fox
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder: Asparagus
Other Materials Used:
- Paper Flowers
- Half Pearls
- Cut Leaf Nouveau designs apart. Place around numerals 12, 3, 6 and 9 on the clock. Adhere and sprinkle embossing powder over all. Tap to remove excess. Heat set to emboss.
- Accent designs with Smooch® ink as desired.
- Cut more Leaf Nouveau designs apart and arrange in clock center. Adhere and sprinkle on embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat set to emboss.
- Cut apart Hawaiian Hibiscus designs and place around Leaf Nouveau designs. Adhere and sprinkle with glitter. Tap off excess. Embellish with Smooch® inks as desired.
- Apply Gold Lame´ to flower petals. When dry, glue glitter randomly onto petals as shown. When dry, layer flowers and pearls and glue to clock face.
Choose a Product Category