by Linda Crofton
- Mini Clipboard or Clipboard kit
- ColorBox Archival Dye Cat’s Eye: Wicked Black & 3 or 4 other colors
- Molding Mat: Thick N’ Thin & 1 other Molding Mat
- MagicStamp Block
- memoryEssentials: Terrific Tool and Tips
- Ticket Punch
- Glossy Cardstock: (1) 3" x 2" piece
- Heat Tool
- Smooch Spritz (any color)
- Color Catcher
- Use “Direct to Paper” technique and ColorBox Archival Dye Cat’s Eyes to color mini clipboard. Heat set to dry in between colors.
- Alternate step: Set up Color Catcher and Spritz your favorite Smooch Spritz color onto mini clipboard. Heat set to dry.
- Snap Black Circle tip into memoryEssentials handle, heat black tip, press tip into Thick N’ Thin Molding Mat. Ink tip with ColorBox Archival Dye Cat’s Eye and stamp across clipboard. Heat set to dry.
- Heat MagicStamp block and press into other Molding Mat. Ink block with ColorBox Archival Dye Cat’s Eye ink; stamp onto white gloss cardstock. Heat set to dry.
- Ink your choice of stamp with ColorBox Archival Dye Wicked Black ink and stamp onto previously stamped cardstock. Heat set to dry. As soon as cardstock is cool and dry, punch out tickets.
Clearsnap would like to thank the following companies for materials: Paper Accents and Just for Fun Rubber Stamps