Designed by Tami Sanders
*HINT: Line your Color Catcher® with paper towels to absorb excess Spray and change towel when you change color to avoid transferring previous colors.
- Cut a 5 ½ X 8 ½ piece of black cardstock and fold in half to make card.
- Cut a 3 ¼ X 5 ¼ piece of white cardstock, place in Color Catcher® and lightly spritz using Spearmint Spray; let dry.
- Cut 2 – 6 X 6 pieces of white cardstock, lightly spritz one with Banana and Tangerine Sprays, and spritz the other using Grape and Blueberry; let dry.
- Cut a 1 X 3 piece of white cardstock, place in Color Catcher® and lightly spritz using Banana Spray; let dry.
- Use Licorice ink to stamp 2 large flowers and 1 small flower on yellow/orange spritzed cardstock and 1 large and 2 small flowers on blue/purple spritzed cardstock. Cut out flowers.
- Use Licorice Dye Ink to stamp sentiment on yellow strip, trim close to word, dovetailing right end.
- Adhere green spritzed piece at left of card front. Then adhere flowers, starting at center top with large yellow/orange flower, then adding blue/purple large flower a little below center right, then add large yellow/orange flower at bottom left using 3D Foam Squares.
- Adhere small blue/purple flowers to yellow/orange large flower centers and yellow/orange small flower to center of large blue/purple flower.
- Adhere blue rhinestone to center of small yellow/orange flower and yellow rhinestones to centers of small blue/purple flowers.
- Adhere sentiment at lower right.
Choose a Product Category