Honeycomb Art Book
by Stephanie Scheetz
- Smooch Spritz: (your choice of colors)
- Color Catcher
- Rollagraph Jumbo Handle and Ancient Page Coal Black Cartridge
- Rollagraph Jumbo Wheel: Wordwords
- Clear Stamp Set: Butterflies
- Envelopes (3) (your choice of size)
- Matboard (2) pieces should be slightly larger than envelopes
- White copy paper (2) trimmed to the same size as the matboard
- Cardstock (2) trimmed to the same size as the matboard
- Decorative flower and matching brad (2)
- String (1) 6” long
- E-Z Tape Runner
- Glue stick
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Heat tool
- Palette (use flat glass or acrylic surface)
- Seal envelopes closed.
- SHAKE Smooch Spritz vigorously, and spray onto the glass or acrylic palette (1-2 sprays only). Tap stamp into ink and press onto envelope. Repeat step until both sides of envelopes are covered with images. Heat set to dry quickly.
- Stack envelopes vertically. Cut short sides off one end to create an opening.
- Using E-Z Tape Runner, apply a line of adhesive down center of each envelope. Re-stack envelopes and press to adhere together.
- Place a piece of trimmed copy paper inside Color Catcher, SHAKE Smooch Spritz vigorously, and then spray onto paper (1-2 sprays only). Heat set to dry quickly. Repeat with second piece of copy paper.
- Snap Jumbo cartridge and wheel into handle and Rollagraph across the Spritzed paper. Dry ink thoroughly using heat tool.
- Adhere decorated copy paper to each matboard using glue stick. Trim excess paper from edges using craft knife.
- Adhere cardstock to back of matboard using glue stick. Trim excess cardstock from edges using craft knife.
- Place brad through center of flower. Use tip of craft knife to poke hole near top of matboard. Set brad through hole to secure flower. Repeat step to back cover (Note: flower is optional).
- Apply a line of adhesive down center of one side of stacked envelopes. Position covered matboard on top and press to secure. Repeat step with second piece of matboard for back. Wrap ends of string around brads to secure book shut.
Clearsnap would like to thank Bazzill Basics and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives for materials used in class.