by Stephanie Scheetz
- Smooch (any color)
- Fluid Chalk ink pad (any color)
- ColorBox Archival Dye ink pad: Wicked Black
- Clear Stamp Set: Every Occasion
- Glossy Cardstock trimmed to 5.5” x 6”
- Sizziz Big ShotTM
- BigzTM Die Flower Layers
- White copy paper: (2) pieces
- Self –adhesive pin back
- Adhesive dots
- Acrylic sheet
- Stamp Cleaner
- Paper Towel
- Set up Sizziz Big ShotTM and send the BigzTM Die Flower Layers through with glossy cardstock.
- Using the Wicked Black ink, stamp images onto copy paper. Clean stamp thoroughly with stamp cleaner.
- Place acrylic sheet over stamped image. Daub Smooch ink onto surface over stamped image.
- Tap rubber stamp into Smooch ink and stamp surface of one flower. Repeat this step until surface is covered. Set flower aside to dry. Wipe acrylic surface clean with paper towel.
- Tap chalk ink onto acrylic surface (Note: cover a 4” x 4” area). Tack remaining flower onto center of copy paper using adhesive dot. Roll brayer over chalk ink then roll over flower.
- Buff surface of Fluid Chalk colored flower using tissue. Layer stamped flower on top and adhere together using adhesive dot.
- Embellish center of flower with button, and attach self-adhesive pin to back of layered flower.
Clearsnap would like to thank Hamption Art Stamp and Ellison Educational Equipment for materials used in class.