by Stephanie Scheetz
- Colorbox® Archival Dye Queue: Tutti Frutti
- Design Adhesives: Pretty Petals © Hot Fudge Studio
- Designer Foils: Goldmine
- Chipboard pennants - 3
- Sizzix Big ShotTM
- Sizzix Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die Set
- Black Chipboard : 3 pieces - 5.5” x 6”
- Hampton Art stamp set: Curlique Butterflies - I
- Alvin® drafting tape
- Beacon Adhesive Quick Grip
- Heat tool
- Apply drafting tape to pennants to mask off areas. Chose a color of ink (other than Wicked Black) tap ink pad over exposed area to color surface. Remove tape and dry surface using heat tool.
- Apply drafting tape over colored areas to mask. Repeat step 1.
- Decorate half of the colored areas using Design Adhesives Pretty Petals and Designer Foil Goldmine following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ink clear stamp with Wicked Black ink and stamp image on remaining colored areas.
- Run black chipboard through Big ShotTM le="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"> with Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet dies following manufacturer’s directions.
- Adhere chipboard letters to pennants using Quick Grip adhesive.
- String pennants with one long ribbon. Tie extra ribbons as shown to embellish.
Click to watch Stephanie teaching a class on making this project
Clearsnap would like to thank Hampton Art, Paper Accents, Alvin & Company, Ellison Educational Equipment, Beacon Adhesives a nd May Arts for materials used in class.