Copper Crackle Bangle
Designed by Niki Meiners
- ColorBox® Molding Mat: Crackle Background© ToyBox
- ColorBox® Archival Dye Full Size ink pad: Mudslide, Key Lime Pie & Putty
- Design Adhesives: Brocade© Memory Box
- Smooch® Illuminate
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder: Copper
- ColorBox® Stylus Tools: Black Handle with White Circle tips
- ReadyToDecorate® Wood Bangle: XL (1 ¾ width)
- Crafters Workshop 6 x 6 Stencil: Mosaic Squares
- Heat Gun
- Apply Mudslide ink to inside of bangle with Stylus handle and tip. Heat set. Repeat for edges.
- Place stencil on exterior of bangle and apply Key Lime Pie ink with Stylus handle and tip. Heat set.
- Exchange one tip on handle for clean one, apply Putty Ink on surface with Stylus handle and tip. Heat set.
- Apply Mudslide ink to Crackle Molding Mat, roll bangle carefully across Molding Mat to transfer image. Heat set.
- Apply Design Adhesives sections to bracelet in various positions. Sprinkle on Copper embossing powder. Tap to remove excess powder and heat set to melt powder.
- Apply a generous coat of Illuminate over the entire bangle. Heat set, repeat if desired.
Choose a Product Category