By Alisha Fredrickson
We can all take a lesson in fun from this delightful layout.
- ColorBox®: Lemon Grass, Mango Tango, Razzberry, Surf
- Stylus Handle
- White Circle Tip: 4
- Blue Cardstock: 8 ½” x 11”
- Pink Cardstock: 8 ¼’ x 10 ¾”; 8 ¼” x 1 ¼”; 6” x 6 ½”
- White Cardstock: 8” x 10 ½” and scraps
- Yellow Cardstock: 6 ½ “x 7”
- Coordinating Ribbon
- Foam Squares
- Use the stylus handle and white circle tip to randomly apply color to the white cardstock. Start with the lightest color first and progress to the darkest color.
- Stamp Mango Tango, Razzberry and Surf inks onto white scrap cardstock, then punch out circles for embellishment later.
- Mount white stamped cardstock onto large pink cardstock, then again onto large blue cardstock.
- Trim photo, pink and yellow cardstock as shown and layer together. Glue to layout.
- Add title and ribbons for embellishment.
- Adhere punched out circles with foam squares.
Download a pdf
Choose a Product Category